There are many reasons why you might want to trade industrial space. It’s possible that you’re increasing production because your product is doing so well. In that case, you might need more space whereas another company might need less space. It’s also possible that you’re branching out and plan to start producing a related product, the manufacture of which has different requirements. If a change of location is required because you’re now appealing to a different demographic, then trading spaces is a good option. Your main focus should be to take your business where it wants to go.
Industrial Space Requirements
There are many things to be considered when you decide upon an industrial space.
- The Basics. These include HVAC, water, gas and electricity. But you may also need more power for lights and the operation of heavy equipment.
- Space. You might need space to store raw materials and your finished product. You might also need a space to set up an assembly line.
- Transportation. At times, it’s necessary to be able to drive trucks directly into your industrial space for loading and unloading. It might also help you to be located near certain freeways for ease of transporting your products.
So you need to consider whether the space you’re looking at has the facilities to satisfy all your needs.
Advantages of Trading Industrial Space
When you work with us to trade industrial space, there are many advantages.
- The Spaces Will Be Set Up. The spaces you’re looking to trade with will already be set up as industrial spaces themselves. So whether you’re just looking to store products in a warehouse or you’re actually thinking about starting production, your new space will have many of the things you require.
- You Can Move Right Away. You won’t have to wait for your lease to run out before you can move. This is the primary reason why most people think about trading spaces.
- We’ll Settle Terms. If you’re worried about how your landlord or the one owning the other industrial space might react, you can spare yourself the anxiety because we’ll work with you to establish terms that will be acceptable to all parties.
Contact us for more information about trading industrial spaces.