If you have luxury home listings you want to promote, you are in a competitive market. There are many ads for high-classed homes available for people to choose from. So how can you create a luxury home listing that will stand out among the others? What attributes should you focus on? You need to attract the right buyers, who are looking for what you have to offer. Here are a few ideas to get started in developing the perfect ad:
- Use the word “luxury.” People in the market for a high-class home look for words like “luxury,” “classy,” and “high-end,” to appeal to their sense of value. Using these specific high focus words will go a long way toward getting the attention of a potential buyer who is looking for what you have to sell.
- Make it a “home,” not a “house.” If you create a sense of emotional attachment to the house, you are more likely to sell it. Even to the high-end buyer who wants to spend a lot more money for status, they still need to feel a connection to the home before they can commit. Create images of family and memories to increase interest and associate your home with security and stability.
- Focus on the best amenities. If the house has a large staircase or outdoor swimming pool, make sure and mention these. Describe them in vivid detail, including the functional aspect. People want to know it not only looks good, but performs well and is in working order.
- Create a virtual tour. Nothing sells better than visual media. If people can see it, they are more likely to want to know more. If you can, create a 360 degree virtual look at your luxury home listings, or a short video or pictures to enhance your ad.
- Advertise in different media. Luxury home listings, just like other properties, used to be advertised primarily through the local newspaper in the real estate section. Now there are many more ways to advertise, including social media platforms and online classified ads. Utilize the tools you have available online to increase exposure.
- Find experts to do it for you. There are a lot of details to make this all come together. Sometimes you just don’t have time. If you have luxury home listings, and you don’t know where to start, contact experts to do it for you. Often this is well worth the extra dollars you will spend by turning it over to experts who can sell your home for you in record time.
If you have luxury home listings you want to sell, contact us. We are the experts in this area and we know how to turn the heads of buyers. We are experts in the fine homes industry and we are located in San Francisco. We will be happy to consult with you.